Python is one of the most successful programming languages of all time. But to reduce its value by calling it just a programming language will not be fair. It is because Python’s relevance is across various domains. If you are ready to learn Python programming, data science, machine learning, and AI, then Udemy has several top courses. Read on as we go through the five best Python Courses on Udemy.
The Top Five Best Python Courses On Udemy
Udemy Python courses are popular among various students and professionals. It is because Udemy scrutinizes courses based on comprehensibility and students’ learning experience. There are several courses in Udemy solely on Python or have Python topics. Udemy ensures a good learning experience with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, you can choose a course from Udemy without any hesitation. We gathered the top 5 best Python courses on Udemy for you, so go ahead and take a look.
2022 Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python
- Jose Portillo is the creator of this course.
- The course has more than 1,400,000 students as of November 2021.
- It has a 4.6-star rating from more than 389,000 reviews.
- Several students prefer this course for its explanation of core components and several practice exercises.
- It has 23 sections and 155 lectures with more than 22 hours of lectures.
- It is one of the best Python courses on Udemy that has Lifetime access even on Mobile and TV.
- A computer with a stable internet connection.
- The course includes OOP, Setup, Statements, Modules, Packaging, Error and Exception Handling topics.
- It also explains major features like Decorators, Generators, Advanced Modules, Web Scraping, Data Structures, and GUIs.
- You will professionally learn Python 2 & Python 3 and their core & advanced features.
- You will learn Object-Oriented Programming with Python.
- You can recreate famous applications like Tic Tac Toe, Blackjack, etc.
Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
- Jose Portillo, Head of Data Science at Pierian Data Inc., is the creator of this course.
- It has more than 493,000 students and a 4.7-star rating from about 106,000 reviews.
- The total time of the 165 lectures in 27 sections is almost 25 hours.
- Prior hands-on experience with any programming language.
- Admin-level access to download and install tools on the computer.
- The primary tools in this course are Jupyter, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly, and Cufflinks.
- Other vital topics include Machine Learning, Linear & Logistic Regression, Cross-Validation, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Big Data.
- You will learn to apply Python for Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Learn various Data Science tools through the practices and examples in the course.
- Create secure and feature-loaded web applications using the tools mentioned in the course.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming
- Al Sweigart is the creator of this course.
- The course has more than 1,001,000 students and a 4.6-star rating from about 10,000 reviews.
- The course covers 16 sections and 51 lectures in 9 and a half hours.
- Download and Installation of Python through the steps of the course.
- Simple computer skills.
- The course sections include Python Basics, Flow Control, Functions, Error Handling, Lists, Dictionaries, Strings, Expressions, Files, Debugging, and Web Scraping.
- The course has a complete example of how to create an entire app along with 95 downloadable resources.
- This course will help you to automate several technical, database, and industrial tasks.
- Apply Python in fully utilizing Word, Excel, and pdf documents for automation.
- Create programs that can send Emails, control the Keyboard & Mouse, pull information, etc., to reduce users’ workload.
Learn Python Programming Masterclass
- Tim Buchalka and Jean-Paul Roberts are the creators of this masterclass course.
- This course has more than 347,000 students and a 4.6-star rating.
- The total time for the 471 lectures in 21 sections is more than 65 hours.
- A computer and a will to learn Python.
- The course includes essential sections like Program Flow Control, Lists, Tuples, Python Functions, Dictionaries, Sets, I/O, Modules, and OOP.
- The course also has Databases, Generators, Comprehensions, Lambda Expressions, and Source Code information.
- You will learn how to master the skill of web app and program development with Python.
- Create efficient apps with Python, which you can showcase on your portfolio.
100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022
- Dr Angela Yu is the creator of this course.
- It has more than 283,000 students and a 4.7-star rating from almost 62,000 reviews.
- The 675 lectures span more than 64 hours.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- The course has a hundred sections that have day to day educational content on Python.
- With this step-by-step course, you will be able to learn Python systematically within 100 days.
- The controlled pace of learning and numerous practices, assignments, and downloadable resources will create a strong base in Python.
FAQs For Python Courses
Yes. Python courses on Udemy are worth it. There are some best Python courses on Udemy. Udemy is an excellent online platform providing best-in-class education on various subjects. Python courses on Udemy have detailed information on critical tools and functions. They also prepare you for several Python Authorized Certification examinations.
2022 Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python is the best Python course on Udemy, according to Reddit. Several Reddit users suggested this course because of its high rating and thorough explanation.
According to Quora, Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp by Jose Portilla is the best online Python course. Many Quora answers by Quora users rate this to be an excellent course on Udemy to learn Python. People often use Quora answers to find suggestions online. Quora answers suggest this particular course because of its Data Science and Machine Learning topics.
Python provides certifications for five levels of programmers.
PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer
PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming
PCPP1 – Certified Professional in Python Programming 1
PCPP2 – Certified Professional in Python Programming 2
CEPP – Certified Expert in Python Programming
Among these CEPP – Certified Expert in Python Programming is the most advanced and best Python certification.
ython 3.10.0 is the latest and best version of Python so far.
Now you know about all five best Python courses on Udemy. Any one of these courses will help you to learn more about Python and its numerous applications across industries. You can choose a course that suits your area of application of the Python programming language. Don’t waste time deciding because Python is growing to become a language that helps professionals in every business. Learn Python from Udemy and multiply your employment and educational opportunities.