Encountering Netflix error code 113 on Apple TV? Follow these steps to solve it.
Solving Netflix Error Code 113 on Apple TV
- Open Settings on your Apple TV.
- Goto General > Manage Storage.
- Scroll through the apps and find NETFLIX.
- You will find the delete (bin 🗑) icon on the right side of the app name. Click on it.
- You will get three options, Delete, Offload and Cancel. Choose the Delete red button. It will delete the Netflix app with its historical data.
- Now re-install the Netflix app from the Apple store.
- Open the app and log in.
Hopefully, you will be logged in.
It worked for me after trying many things and following the Netflix support executive instructions. But the above approach just solved my issue.