This tutorial explains how to use the Redirection Plugin in WordPress.
Follow These Steps to Create a Redirect Using Redirection Plugin
- In WordPress, click on the menu Tools > Redirection.
- Then the Redirections page will open.
- Then click on the Groups tab to create a group as shown in below image.
- After adding a group, now click on the Redirects tab.
- Then click on the Add New button to add a new redirect.
- Type or paste the old URL (not full URL, the rest of the part after the primary domain name) in the Source URL field from which you want to move to a new URL. Then type the URL in the Target URL field to which you want to redirect. Then specify the group and click on the Save button as shown in below image.
The 301 Redirection is now created using Redirections plugin.