To generate a schema script from Toad for Oracle follow these steps.
Generate Schema Script in Toad for Oracle
- In Toad, click on the menu Database > Export > Generate Schema Script option.
- The Generate Schema Script window will open.
- Select the schema from the left side list and provide the script file name at DDL filename field as shown in below image.
- Then click on the Object Types tab and select the objects to include in schema script as shown in below image.
- Then you can check other tabs also like Object Set, Filters and Script Options to specify more options. But I think you must check script options tab to find some useful settings for generating schema script.
- Then click on the Green Start button, and it will generate the schema script at the specified location.
- How to View Table Structure in Toad?
- How to Copy results with the header in Toad?
- Import CSV file in Oracle using Toad Example