What are Visual Attributes in Oracle Forms?
In Oracle Forms, a visual attribute defines a collection of font, colour, and pattern attributes that determine the appearance of the object. Suppose you want to set specific appearance for some objects in Oracle Forms, then you should create one visual attribute by defining that appearance and set the visual attribute for all those items for which you want that appearance to display.
Visual Attribute Example in Oracle Forms
- In object navigator, click on the visual attributes node and click create as shown below:
- After giving any name to that visual attribute, press F4 to open property palette and set the following properties.
- Now select any other object in Oracle Forms for which you want to set the appearance and set the visual attribute property to newly created visual attribute as shown below.
Now run the application and you will see that visual attribute setting is applied to those objects.
- Highlighting Text Item On Entry in Oracle Forms
- Display_Item built-in example in Oracle Forms
- Perform cut, copy and paste in Oracle Forms