In Oracle Forms, LOV is used to display List of Values at runtime. There are two types of LOV in Oracle Forms Static and Record Group. Record Group contains the SQL query or the static values. This tutorial explains how to find LOV Query in Oracle Forms.
Follow These Steps to Find LOV Query in Oracle Forms
- In the Object Navigator, under LOV node, select the LOV for which you want to find the query and right click on it.
- On the shortcut menu, click on the Property Palette.
- In the Property Palette window under the functional node, locate the Record Group property.
- There you will find the Record Group name. Then close the Property Palette.
- In the Object Navigator under Record Group node, select the Record Group name which you just found.
- Right click on it and click on the Property Palette.
- In the Property Palette window under the functional node, you will find the Record Group Query property, which contains the query.