This is one of my most needed tool to create Insert and Update statements using select or alias from different tables where column mapping is difficult.
What this utility actually does is, suppose you have two table with too many columns and you want to update or insert in one table from another, you know column names but you want some visual interface so that your task can be easier. This tool provide the same facility to create insert or update statement by visually mapping fields from two tables.
This utility is created using Oracle Forms 6i and can be used easily. Free download it from Tablemap.fmx
How To Use This Tool
1. Run this FMX form from any location of your computer and connect to the database schema.
2. Then select the statement type from the Statement to Generate drop down list.
3. Type the table name in Source Table Name field and give any alias in alias field.
4. Type the table name in Target Table Name field and give any alias in alias field.
5. Then click on Get button to get column names below.
6. Then choose any column from source table side and then choose any column from target table side.
7. Click on next button to create another record.
8. After completion of mapping columns then click on Generate Statement button and you will get the generated statement in the text area.
Below is the screen shots of this tool: